Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 20. Saturday… I love Saturday. No where to go and nothing we have to do. I spend the morning working on the Mustang. Man that project is taking longer than expected. I thought welding the floors in would be a snap, maybe take the weekend of perhaps a week. The reality is that is going to take me over a month! I have to admit this process is forcing me to practice my patience. I managed to burn myself with the welder from “popping” slag. It burned through my sneaker right on my foot, ouch!

Later in the evening I pick up a couple of Jack’s friends and we go to see The Blind Side. Wow what a movie. It made me wonder, in the same situation, would I have taken in a stranger. Would I have held out my hand to help another. I like to think that I would, but that said, how many time have I missed an opportunity to make someone's life better.

At home late, we are all tired. I fall asleep on the couch watching the Jackson Barrett Auto Auction.

No comments: