Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Turkey Was Stuffed... Not Me!

Day 96

Boston Qualifying Training. Well I did not over eat yesterday, but the Giants left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Ugh. The damn Giants. I did not yell or scream… they are just bad. Bad plays make me crazy, bad teams, you just shake your head.

I up wake and drive to Bo Jangles, man I love a spicy chicken biscuit. If we had one of these in Alpharetta I would weigh 200 pounds.

I spend the day with the boys. We hang out play football and do a lot of nothing. I worked on the Mustang trunk lid, it looks better than I thought. I did a pretty good job. I learned a ton from Kim’s dad. He’s painted enough cars that I was able to pull from that experience.

I am looking forward to restoring the Mustang after the Marathon… after I paint our bedroom… after I re-tile the master bedroom shower and floor. One thing at a time, Huntsville first.

No comments: