Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday oh Saturday

Day 37

Saturday and I am not biking. Rather but that did not mean that I slept in, nope, though I should have taken that time to rest, I was up and up early , well before 6:00 AM. I caught up on some work in and did a few things around the house. I ran a few errors and tried to get prepared for the Games tonight.

Jack had a party to attend and I took will to meet the party at the Alpharetta community pool. It is cool as it has three diving boards, the high dive was a blast, though I must admit that it was a little frightening. I was surprised that it bothered me. I forced myself to go! Glad I did, it was a blast. Funny that it looked so far down when I was standing there. It took me a little while to get the bounce. I would not mind going again. I told Kim I’d give her a $100 bucks if she jumped off, she said no. Jack was doing it, though hesitant, where as Wil, just ran right off the end, no worries.

Jacks 2 games Saturday under the lights were good, he had five tackles and 3 in the back field, though he had three guys run around him for touchdowns. It was a good experience.

Wow, long day.

No comments: