Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fantastic Friday

Day 24

Well that was a great run… great in that I finished. I woke up early, 4:00 AM, as I needed to meet Mike at 7:45 down in Buckhead. The alarm went off and I was out the door quickly.

I knew I needed to be in a hurry. I was scheduled to run this at an 8:14-8:29, but forget that, too slow. I had allotted 1:20 minutes for the run, 10 miles, 8 minute miles. The hills were tough, the down hills, I could have gone faster, but did not want to wreck the quads. I finished with 1:18:49… so right on time, including a 30 second walk while drinking.

The rest of the day was good, I had a chance to have several old photographs appraised, to the point, I will not be retiring. Oh well. But they are cool, photo’s such as Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Bobby Jones, Hitler, Mussolini, Truman, Roosevelt, and numerous others.

The work day was busy and there will be homework over the weekend. Such is life.

The boys and I went to GI Joe the movie… it was okay. I was hoping for something better.

Finished the evening watching the Yankee’s it was still tied in the 13th inning when went to bed.

No comments: