Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday Madness

Day 15

Boston Qualifying Training. Man was I glad that Jay emailed me late last night for a track workout. Best, we were starting an hour later, a little extra sleep to recover from the party.

We meet at 7:00 sharp. The sun was up and the track just seemed different. Likely because it was not dark and we could see! There was one other person at the track, he too was doing laps, Furman, he was training as well for Hunstville, he appeared older than Jay and I, though he was moving for his age. I had a talk with myself and ignored what he was doing.

Our first time, a 1,200, was a little too fast. Jay had too much energy. The second set, was right on the money as were the next 6 sets. It was good workout. I went home and spent the rest of the day just playing with the boys. Later that night we picked up a new TV. The old set was dying and it was time to replace the old girl, the TV was 17 years old. WOW!

Kim said i spent too much money and that it was too big. It must be the right size! We watched the Yankee's play Tampa Bay in HD, it was unbelievable! I felt like I was there. Bring on the football season!

No comments: