Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The good things in life are free...

December 15, 2009

Tuesday. Recovery. Is it possible I am already bored. I planed to take a week off and let my body recover. Though I did not swim this morning, I did still wake at 5:00 AM. Too many emails and work to finish up. I sat in one place at my desk from 5:00 – 11:00 AM jamming on email, writing proposals, talking to clients and setting up meetings, this was followed by a rush of meetings and calls that did not stop until late in the evening.

I was down stairs working when Kim flashed the basement lights letting me know that dinner was ready. The evening shot by. Another game of chess with Wil, a few songs and it was time for the Charlie Brown Christmas.

I had seen the special once already this year, but how can you pass on Charlie Brown Christmas . A quick show of hands in the family living room and all agreed Snoopy is the best character.

Bed time came quickly and Wil was fast asleep. Jack and I played Madden 2010 again staying up too late before being chased to bed by Kim.

There were only moments available with the family today, but they were all good.

No comments: