Monday, December 28, 2009

December 26, 2009

Saturday.

I get up early and decide to go for a run. Not much, just a simple 5 mile run. Arriving at LTF, the parking lot is empty. I start off slow, but warm up well and pick up my stride. I am no out to do anything but put in a good run. Back at the gym I stretch and head home.

Kim heads out of the house and the boys and I just play, goof off and just hang out. Later we meet Kim for lunch. It was a year ago today that my Mom passed away. She is missed. My mom was a good mom, a lot of love. My brother heads over to see my Mom and Dad at the cemetery. He takes a bottle of Southern Comfort, their drink, and he calls me. We toast them together.

The afternoon is spent fixing a few drafty windows. I should have done it months ago, but at least it is done now. Much better.

We meet friends for pizza for dinner. At the last minute Jack and I decide to go see Avatar. It is amazing. The storyline predictable, but he movie making is great. We get home at 1:30 AM. I am exhausted.

Weight today 183... Too much eating the past few days. Dang, 5 pounds!

No comments: